Precious father, thank you for your unconditional love. May we express that unconditional love to those around us. Thank you for your selfless mercy. May we endeavour to obey your commands and hear your direction for our lives. Thank you for your endless grace. May we strive to be the people you want us to be; people who can help and enable. We ask this in your name; amen.
Sunday 10:00 AM, Morning Service:
This is our main service for the week where the church family meets together to worship, pray, learn about and meet with God. Everyone is welcome to join us.
During these services the junior church meet at the front of the church (other than family services) before leaving us part way through to go to their own activities. There is also a creche at the back of the church for the under 3’s to play.
During a typical month there is Holy Communion on the first Sunday of the month. The second Sunday is a family service which includes the children and young people for the whole service. Once a quarter the family service is also a parade service where the local uniformed organisations join the service.
Coffee is served in the Coffee Bar after the service for us to join together in fellowship to share news and get to chat with everybody.
- Sunday 12:30 PM, Korean Language Service:
For those members of our community who speak Korean we have a Korean language service to enable them to worship and learn about God in their own language. Lunch is served in the small hall after the service.
Chaplain: Rev. Paul Sang-don Han
- Sunday 6:30 PM, Evening Service:
Our evening services are held in the Parlour rather the main church to suit the smaller number of people that attend. The services tend to be quieter and more reflective.
On the fifth Sunday of the month there is a combined service with the other churches in the Kingston Methodist Circuit. The service moves around each of the churches in turn.
CMC Contact Details
- Postal Address: Chessington Methodist Church, Church Lane, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2DJ
- Office Inquiry: Phone: 020 8296 9344, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room Booking: Phone: 020 8296 9344, E-mail: email@example.com
- Weekly News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter: email@example.com
- Community News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steward: email@example.com
- Homepage: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minister: Rev. Andy Clark, email@example.com